Lexington Sump Pump Installation
Rely on Our Expertise to Protect Your Home
Whether you are considering a replacement for an existing system or you want to establish a sump pump in a new home, the installation process is extremely important to the lifespan and overall function of the system. At Dr Rooter Of Lexington, we have been working with homeowners in our community since 1999 to ensure that their sump pump systems are expertly installed and maintained over the course of its life. We carry and install the highest quality, state-of-the-art products and can help you to choose the right system for your needs.
Get started by contacting our team of sump pump installation technicians in Lexington today!
Why Do I Need a Sump Pump?
A sump pump is a home’s primary defense against flooding from plumbing mishaps or inclement weather. Located in the basement, it carries excess water away from your home’s foundation, protecting your home and belongings from costly water damage.
Sump pumps are hugely beneficial to homeowners for a wide variety of reasons, such as:
- Minimize humidity levels: Basements and crawl spaces are already susceptible to increased moisture levels, which can weaken structures over time and encourage unpleasant odors
- Reducing the risk of mold: Moist, humid conditions are very friendly to mold and bacteria, which poses a significant health risk for your family
- Minimize water damage: In the event of significant flooding, a sump pump can help pull water away from the structure and minimize damage or even prevent it completely
- Increase resale value: A home with a sump pump in good condition is attractive to buyers and insurance companies alike and can give you the edge you’re looking for in the market
Types of Sump Pumps
There are a variety of different makes and models of sump pumps, each with different strengths and weaknesses. Our team can help you choose which is right for you!
Your home’s location and construction style will determine which of the four types of sump pumps are right for your needs:
- Primary sump pumps: These are the standard for most residences
- Battery backups: This sump pump is powered by batteries rather than the electrical system and will continue to function even in the event of a power outage
- Combination: This option combines the two and offers protection both on and off the grid
- Sewage pumps: These pumps are specifically for sewage waste overflow
At Dr Rooter Of Lexington, we can work with you to find effective solutions that will stand the test of time. We are committed to providing the highest quality work the industry has to offer and are prepared to do everything in our power to ensure that you are fully satisfied.
Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (803) 398-2090 today! Our Lexington sump pump installation experts are ready to assist you.