Still not sure if we're the right team for you? Read our latest reviews to learn more about our commitment to quality and customer service.
Dr Rooter provides expert sump dump services, including sump pump repairs and new installations. They offer top-of-the-line sump pumps designed to suit every structure. Call Dr Rooterat 803-398-2090 to discuss your sump pump options. Our customers appreciate our 24/7 emergency service and satisfaction guarantee on all the work we do.
Lexington Sump Pump Services
Local sump pump experts at your service.
You can trust Dr Rooter in Lexington, SC to provide the most current, state-of-the-art sump pump services, including, sump pump installation, replacement and repairs. We carry the most current, state of the art sump pumps. Our team of experts can determine whether you need a repair or a new sump pump installation. We also provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee and 24/7 emergency service, without the emergency tag.
What’s a Sump Pump?
A sump pump can be found in a low part of a structure, like a crawlspace or basement. They are usually powered by electricity. Its main function is to keep the area under the building dry. If water does enter the home, the sump pump will direct the water through pipes that point away from the home to where it can drain properly, away from your location. Some districts have code requirements for sump pumps that builders and property owners must abide by. There are a variety of sump pumps available. Dr Rooter can help you decide which sump pump is right for your home and your budget.
Benefits of Installing a Sump Pump
As a homeowner, your main priority should always be protecting your property from any damage. One of the most problematic issues you may deal with is water damage. Whether it’s caused by a burst pipe or floodwater, the best way to prevent significant property loss is with a sump pump installation. Some of the benefits of these systems include:
- Limits Structural Damage: A burst pipe or flooding under your home can easily damage your home’s foundations along with structural components like your drywall and wood flooring. With a sump pump in place, you can easily prevent or limit the amount of damage.
- Keeps Humidity Levels Low: A common problem in low lying areas of your home, like the basement, is excess humidity levels. With a sump pump installation, you’ll easily remove any excess standing water without much hassle helping your home smell fresh.
- Reduces Risk of Mold Growth: What grows in excessively humid conditions? Mold! Mildew and mold can be a serious health concern for you and your family. Sump pumps help limit humidity and standing water, so there’s one less thing to worry about.
- Improves Property Value: Whether you’re planning on selling your home or looking to improve your homeowner’s insurance costs, a sump pump installation can help with both! Be sure to reach out to your insurance company to see how it can help your budget.
Set the first line of defense in your home with help from our plumbing contractors at Dr Rooter. We take the time to inspect your home and determine which sump pump model is right for you. Whether your sump pit has space for a submersible unit or you need the flexibility of a pedestal sump pump, you can count on our team for a seamless and stress-free experience.
Sump Pump Repair or Replacement?
Over time, your sump pump may wear out and may need to be replaced with a new installation. If you think your sump pump is not working, or if you simply want it checked, call a reputable sump pump service provider.
There are four types of sump pumps. Which one you choose depends on where you live or how your building was constructed.
- Primary Sump Pumps - these are the standard pumps used in most residences, they will pump water out and away from your home;
- Battery Backup - this is a sump pump that runs on batteries and will keep your pump running should your power ever go out;
- Combination - this is both a primary pump and a battery backup pump combined; it will protect under normal circumstances as well as during power outages;
- Sewage Pumps - these pumps are designed to pump sewage waste and direct it to a septic system;
You can trust Dr Rooter to carry all the most current pumps on the market, as well as different types of pumps. We will be happy to help you decide which sump pump will be a good fit for your home and your wallet.