Lexington Commercial Plumbing Contractor
Proudly Serving Customers in Lexington, SC Since 1999!
At Dr Rooter, we have a track record for being upfront, reliable and most of all, for providing high-quality workmanship to all our customers. Give us a call the next time your business needs a quality plumber that caters to the special needs of business owners.
As a business owner, you want to hire a reliable commercial plumbing company in Lexington that is specifically trained to handle all the nuances of your plumbing needs. You want a diverse commercial plumbing company that can handle everything from large-scale commercial kitchen appliances to new multifamily property bathrooms. Dr Rooter can tackle commercial plumbing projects of any size.
Our state-of-the-art commercial plumbing services include:
- Water leak detection
- Gas leak detection
- Tankless water heater
- Kitchen plumbing
- Gas line repair & installation
- Drain cleaning
- Hydro jetting
- 24-hour emergency services
- Water heater service
- Burst pipe repair
- Backflow testing and certification
- Water filtration systems
- Water softeners services
- Sump pump service
- Slab leak repair
- Sewer line repairs
- Repiping services
- Bathroom remodeling
- Clogged toilet repair
- Sewer video inspection
Read through our reviews to find out what your neighbors have said about the quality of our service.
Industrial Water Heater Service
Dr Rooter provides high-capacity industrial water heaters and service that meets all of the current building codes and standards. We install heavy-duty products suited for your particular business needs.
Commercial water heaters can be powered by natural gas, electricity, and liquid propane. Electric commercial water heaters come with safety features such as automatic shutoff protection and screw-type immersion elements. A commercial tankless water heater can save money because they are not constantly heating water.
Commercial Plumbing Solutions You Can Trust
If you're a residential property manager, you know how frustrating it can be when your tenant has a plumbing issue, but you cannot get a reliable plumber to the property to handle it. Dr Rooter's expert technicians are standing by around the clock to make sure your property or apartment community is safe, and the plumbing systems are working as they should.
From drain cleaning to sewer line repairs to natural gas leak detection and burst pipe repair, we handle it all. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your apartments and tenants are being taken care of and you are not at risk of a legal situation related to an emergency plumbing issue. Plus, there are no added trip fees or after hour fees when you work with our trusted team! Just honest, reliable service.
Plumbing Solutions for Property Managers
Looking for a reliable plumbing company for your property management company? At Dr Rooter, we’re here to help.
We always have a plumbing contractor on call and ready to handle many of the more common plumbing issues that occur in rental properties, including:
- Toilet clogs: A clogged toilet can seem like a small problem, but can easily cause extensive damage in an apartment complex, especially if the issue is on a higher floor. Skip the plungers and let our plumbers help.
- Water leaks: Is there a leaky faucet or pipe in one of your units? Our plumbers offer water leak detection and repair services, ensuring we get to the source of the problem, and perform a long-term fix.
- Drain cleaning: With so many people depending on the plumbing system running through your commercial property, it’s important to be proactive about plumbing care. One such service is commercial drain cleaning, which can help prevent major emergencies like burst pipes.
- Water heater replacement: Have a tenant complaining about an old water heater? We offer water heater replacement services that work for any commercial property, along with smart upgrade options like tankless water heaters, which can be an attractive feature for potential renters.
Looking for plumbing services for property management companies? While some plumbers struggle with the plumbing demands of apartment complexes and other larger communities, you can count on our commercial plumbers to help keep all your residents happy and comfortable. We also help you upgrade a unit after a tenant moves out, helping you make the most from your rental properties.
Lexington business owners rely on Dr Rooter for all their commercial plumbing needs. Call us today at (803) 398-2090 to receive a free estimate.