Are you a homeowner in Lexington, SC dreaming of a bathroom upgrade? You may want that long-awaited bathtub or new toilet, or you may want a remodel to boost property values.
- Tailored solutions to meet your specific needs
- All plumbing installations completed to code for your safety
- Upfront job details and pricing - expect no surprises
- Only high-quality parts used for your peace of mind
Planning Your Bathroom Remodel
When you plan your bathroom remodeling project, it’s important to take every factor into consideration, which includes the plumbing.
There is no use in having a beautiful new shower or tub if the plumbing underneath is faulty. Whether you need a new toilet, bathtub, shower, vanity or an entirely new look, make sure you address the plumbing first. Old and worn pipes will cause you trouble down the road, and you will end up spending more in the long run if they aren’t repaired or replaced at the beginning of the remodeling project.
Expert Shower & Bathtub Installation
There are a handful of reasons why you might decide to replace your shower or tub, rather than have them repaired. If there is physical damage to the tub or shower, it may be best to opt for a new installation. If your shower tends to waste water, or if the design is outdated and you’d prefer a more modern look, a new installation makes sense. When you call us to take care of your bathroom remodeling and renovation, all work is carried out properly to code. Just as important, we ensure that the end result meets your expectations.
When it comes to remodeling your bathroom, there are many options for places to start and projects to take on. However, if you're looking to get the best return on investment, our Lexington bathroom remodeling plumbers recommend the following:
- Upgrading the tub in the master bathroom: Currently, the trend is to completely pull out the bathtub in the master bathroom and replace it with a large walk-in shower. If you still wish to have a tub, many people have been installing soaking tubs--space permitting, of course. However, it's important to note that the popularity of Whirlpool tubs has been steadily declining due to how hard it is to maintain them and how infrequently they're used.
- Upgrading the vanity: A vanity is an important part of a bathroom, so it makes sense that potential homeowners are picky about their designs. These days, we've seen that people want to ensure their vanities are at comfortable heights so getting ready in the morning is easy and comfortable. And because people tend to want to redo their countertops too, granite is an increasingly popular choice. Although this is a more expensive project to take on, the value it adds to your property more than makes up for it.
- Replacing the flooring: If you want to take your bathroom from drab to fab, replacing the flooring is one way to dramatically change its overall appearance. If you're not looking to spend a ton of money, you can opt for inexpensive porcelain, ceramic, or vinyl that mimics the look of more expensive materials, such as ceramic or stone. You can also ensure that your flooring is moisture resistant and durable. And, if you want to go the extra mile, you can install radiant heating so you can stay warm after a shower even in the cold winter months.
Why Choose Us?
Dr Rooter of Lexington is dedicated to providing high-quality bathroom renovations and remodels in Lexington. We discuss the job details with you upfront so you know what to expect every step of the way. Our goal is to make the process as transparent as possible.
- Upfront written estimates
- Itemized list of parts we plan to use
- Compliance with local plumbing codes
- Accurate and careful workmanship
- Long term peace of mind for you
See what your neighbors had to say about the quality of our services when you read our recent reviews and testimonials.
Want an upgrade that will make you proud? Call (803) 398-2090 to start discussing your bathroom remodeling needs in Lexington, Columbia, and the nearby areas.
“We needed large repairs that couldn’t be done without replacement items and more plumbers, but he made it so that we would be safe from any flooding until they can do those on a weekday.”- Sedona G.
“He arrived during the time frame that was mentioned. Very thorough, very efficient, highly qualified and highly recommended!!”- Tiffany D.
“Hopefully, we won’t need Dr. Rooter again in the near future, but if we do, we would definitely hope to see him again!”- Stephanie F.
“They left no stone unturned in their efforts, until they were able to prove that the issue was on the City side and therefore not our liability.”- Chris T
“The big breath of fresh air in this smelly sewer saga has been Dr. Rooter. Without Nick's professional expertise, I would have had to foot the bill for a big corporation's negligence.”- R. Pyle