Forest Acres Plumbers
Affordable Plumbing Services You Can Rely On
Have you ever tried a do-it-yourself project only to fail terribly? Usually, it’s really not a big deal unless it has to do with your plumbing. Whether it’s something as easy as plunging your toilet or something a little more complicated like removing a clog, what starts out as a small project can quickly lead to serious damage in your home. Avoid the hassle altogether by working with our expert Forest Acres plumbers. At Dr Rooter Of Lexington we’ve been helping homeowners since 1999 and always guarantee a long-lasting repair that works for your budget.
Save on plumbing services with our coupons and specials.
How To Solve Your Clogged Drain Problems
As far as plumbing is concerned, one of the most common issues you’ll deal with is a blocked drain. While most homeowners will opt for a store-bought chemical, it can cause more damage than help. Instead, trust our time-tested methods that include:
- Hydro Jetting: This method uses a high pressure stream of water to break up whatever is clogging your drain or pipe.
- Auger/Plumbing Snake: An older method that is often used for more delicate plumbing or pipes that wouldn’t withstand the strong force of the hydro jet.
- Knowhow and Experience: A professional has trained and studied how plumbing works, the best way to fix it, and knows what problems to look for, thus preventing worsening of the issue.
When Should You Consider Replacing Your Water Heater?
One of the most used appliances in any home is the water heater. Not only does it provide you with easy access to warm and comfortable water, but also it can help work your appliances like dishwashers. Be on the lookout for any of these plumbing problems, which can help you avoid major emergencies.
- Rust colored water
- Water leaks around valves
- Foul smelling water
- Higher than usual water bills
- Strange noises
At the first sign of any of these problems, it’ll be a smart idea to get professional help. Our Forest Acres plumbers offer expert repairs, and if needed, quality water heater installation as well.
Your Forest Acres Plumbing Solution
Some jobs are better left to the professionals, and generally speaking, plumbing is one of them. With Dr Rooter Of Lexington, we’re available 24/7, offer free estimates and are honest in our quotes. We offer a full-range of plumbing services throughout Forest Acres that include:
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Heater Installation
- Sewer Line Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Repairs
- Bathroom Fixture Replacements
- And More!
No matter what plumbing issues you’re dealing with, you can rest easy that our plumbing contractors will be there to help.
Find out what your neighbors are saying about the quality of our services when you read our recent reviews.