Plumbers in Columbia, SC
Reliable Plumbing Services You Can Trust in Columbia
An ongoing joke about toilet plungers is not to wait to need one before buying one. However, if you have one and you find yourself using it more and more frequently, you may need to call Dr Rooter Of Lexington, your trusted plumber in Columbia, SC, and the surrounding areas.
We are a 24-hour plumbing service founded in 1999 and take great pride in the honesty in our pricing. If you’ve got a major problem, our local plumbers can fix it quickly day or night with no after-hours fees. There are also free estimates during business hours if time is not of the essence. Take a look at what our customers have to say about us and see why we are the most trusted team of plumbers in all of Colombia, SC, and beyond.
Save on all your plumbing needs with our coupons and specials.
Our Emergency Plumbing Services In Columbia?
In an emergency, it’s important to know who to call and what to expect. It automatically takes away some of the stress associated with the problem. In non-emergency situations, having a professional you know will handle things quickly and fairly always makes for a pleasant exchange.
We offer a full range of plumbing services in Columbia and beyond, including:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Sump Pump Services
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs
- Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation
- Sewer Excavation
- Burst Pipe Repair
We pride ourselves on honesty and building relationships on trust. This is why we are transparent in pricing. When you call for a price, you’ll get it; no hidden fees and no upcharges once we’re onsite.
What Is a Hydro Jet Used For?
Hydro jetting is a process that professional plumbers use to clean out clogged lines. It uses high water pressure to clean out buildup from sewer pipes throughout your home's plumbing, causing it to break up and remove clogs made of various materials.
When Should You Consider Sewer Video Inspection?
Remodeling a room or two in your home, especially a bathroom or the kitchen, could call for a sewer video inspection. However, it is usually only done when there is a clog that won’t go away. This process allows our plumbers in Columbia to see where the blockage is with pinpoint accuracy.
Not only does this limit the amount of work needed to get to the clog, but also it provides you with peace of mind that the repair is getting done properly the first time, avoiding major issues in the future.
What’s Causing Your Drains to Clog?
As far as plumbing systems are concerned, the most common issues many homeowners deal with on a daily basis are clogged drains. Although stores sell liquid cleaner, these options are very harsh and damaging to your pipes - and don’t complete the job.
Calling plumbers in Columbia will save your drains, pipes, and YOU the hassle of repeat issues. In the event of a persistent blockage, we offer hydro jetting services that, when done by professionals, will quickly remove any debris allowing for restored flow.
There are a few ways to know if a drain cleaning is indeed what you need:
- Toys: If there are children in the home, there is a high chance of a toy(s) being flushed down the toilet.
- Grease: Your mom may have always told you not to pour grease down the drain. The reason for this is that it hardens and clogs things up.
- Hair: You don’t have to have Rapunzel hair for it to be a reason to clog your sink or tub drain. Unfortunately, pulling at the surface problem will only enable flow for a small while.
To emphasize, pouring drain cleaner into your sink, tub, or toilet will not fix the problem long-term. The only way to guarantee a fix is to call a friendly professional with honest pricing methods.
Water Heater Repair in Columbia, SC
What are signs that you need water heater repair? Below we list and discuss some of the major warning signs to look out for, that indicate you are best off contacting a water heater professional and scheduling a water heater check-up.
Signs that you need to repair your water heater include:
- Your water heater is leaking
- You have no hot water
- You constantly run out of hot water too fast
- Your water looks cloudy
- Your water heater is making a strange noise
- Your water has a metallic taste to it
- Your water has a brown tint to it (a sign of rust)
- You are experiencing fluctuations in your water temperature
- You haven't gotten a water heater inspection in over a year
- You have low water pressure
Are you experiencing any of the signs above? If so, it is recommended that you consult a plumber as soon as possible who can thoroughly inspect your water heater and get it back up and running in no time. Contact our water heater professionals in Columbia, SC today, and let us help ensure that your water heater is functioning at optimal levels.
- Which Water Heater is Right for Me?
- Conserving Water While Lowering Your Bills With a Bathroom Plumbing!
- How to Keep Your Drains in Tip-Top Shape
- Reasons to Consider a Professional Drain Cleaning