High-Quality Plumbing Services
You’ve heard the service announcements about smelling rotten eggs. A natural gas leak is nothing to fool around about. This isn’t the only type of plumbing emergency, though. There are a few things that constitute an emergency and will require the work of a professional, which is where Dr Rooter Of Lexington comes in. We service the Cayce area for emergency and non-emergency plumbing issues, 24/7. We’ve been around since 1999 and have the local experience and know-how to get your plumbing system back in working order.
Save on plumbing services with our coupons and specials.
What Constitutes a Plumbing Emergency?
There are a few issues that definitely constitute a plumbing emergency. These are problems that need to be solved as soon as someone can get out, no matter the time of day or night. Some can be life-threatening and others can endanger the value of your property. Here’s when you should call a plumber outside of business hours:
- Gas Leaks: Natural gas is flammable and can be poisonous if too much is inhaled. If you smell rotten eggs in or around your home, leave and call a professional for gas leak detection.
- Broken Water Lines: There is a variety of reasons a water line could break, all of which require the expertise of a plumber. The diagnosis of the problem is only the first step--fixing it is the other.
- Sewage Backup: No one wants to think of this problem. It’s gross and unsanitary, but it happens. This isn’t a problem that can wait or be taken care of by a do-it-yourself solution.
Of course, no matter the problem or time of day, you can give the Cayce plumbers at Dr Rooter Of Lexington a call. If your problem isn’t listed but you feel as though it could be pressing, call. It could save you a lot of headache down the road.
When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
You don’t want to wait until the middle of your shower to find out that your water heater needs replacement. Consider new water heater installation if your dealing with any of the following:
- Fluctuating water temperatures
- Rust buildup
- Water leaks
- High energy bills
- Unit that’s 15 years or older
Although a new water heater may seem like a larger investment, it can have plenty of benefits that make it well worth the price. For one you’ll have improved water heater performance, which benefits your comfort. Additionally, newer systems are more energy efficient, which can help cut down on costs in your home.
The Root to Your Cayce Plumbing Problem
Emergency or not, calling a plumber is an unexpected cost that most people don’t enjoy paying. It’s generally made less enjoyable by companies that don’t practice upfront pricing. Calling the Cayce-area Dr Rooter Of Lexington will ensure you receive a free quote, a price that matches in-person/on the phone and a competent plumber to solve the issue at hand.
Our plumbing services in Cayce include:
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heater Installation
- Slab Leak Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Services
- Tankless Water Heaters
- And More!
No matter what plumbing issues you’re dealing with in your home, our plumbing contractors are here to help!
Need more reasons to call? Read our reviews to see why our customers choose us for all of their plumbing needs.