Detailed Plumbing Repair & Installation Services
Hiring a plumber is serious business. When considering which company to hire, you should ask questions about their qualifications, the types of jobs they do, and if warranties are offered or handled. Furthermore, you may consider opting for a company that offers 24/7 services and has been in business for a while. The qualifications you look for are ultimately up to you, but Dr Rooter Of Lexington is the best in the business, and it hits all the criteria you look for in a residential plumbing company. Regardless of the plumbing issue, you can trust in our contractors to get the job done right.
Save on plumbing services in the Blythewood area with our coupons and specials.
When Should You Consider Replacing Your Water Heater?
One of the more common plumbing issues we help homeowners with is old or damaged water heaters. While a water heater that not longer produces hot water is in obvious need of replacement, there are other smaller symptoms to look for that will let you know when the time comes. These include:
- Older Water Heaters: As water heaters age they can become less efficient and fall susceptible to issues like rust buildup. Not only is this an unsightly problem, but it could be a warning sign for a larger water leak.
- High Energy Costs: Your water heater is one of the larger consumers of energy in your home. If, however, you see an unusual uptick in your energy costs, your damaged water heater may be to blame.
- Fluctuating Water Temperatures: When you open your hot water valve, you expect a steady supply of hot water. Do your temperatures fluctuate or fail to ever reach the desired temperature? A failing water heater will struggle to keep up with the demands of your home.
Regardless of the reason for your water heater issues, when repair is no longer an option, Dr Rooter Of Lexington can help with your installation needs. From finding the right unit for your needs to installing it according to manufacturer's specifications, our Blythewood plumbers have the know-how to get the job done right.
Why Do Pipes Need Regular Cleaning?
Simply put, cleaning your pipes removes bacteria, rust, mold, and other buildup that you shouldn’t put into your body. On top of offering cleaner water, calling a professional to clean your pipes on a semi-regular basis will prevent clogs from forming, saving you money in the future.
Finally, a plumber will make you aware of any potential problems and give an estimate on how to fix them. You can even schedule to have him look at your garbage disposal while he’s there to ensure it’s working properly!
Your Blythewood Plumbing Professionals
For all your plumbing needs, look to Dr Rooter Of Lexington for help. We offer a full-range of plumbing solutions including:
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Sewer Video Inspections
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- And More!
For all your Blythewood plumbing needs, look to Dr Rooter Of Lexington for high-quality solutions that won’t break the bank.
Find out why we’re one of the leading plumbing companies in town when you read through our latest customer reviews.