If you’ve ever dealt with a plumbing issue in your home, you know that it can be a stressful situation. But after you spend so much of your day and week keeping professional and stoic, sometimes it’s nice to just sit back and enjoy the funnier moments in life.
And nothing quite as funny as a solid meme - and surprisingly enough - a plumbing meme. With so many more people trying their hand at DIY fixes, there’s never a shortage of source material.
That’s why we keep things light and start the new year right, with our list of top plumbing memes for 2018. Read on to see some of our favorites, it might just give you the laugh you needed.
- Cat Pool: Human trying to fix the plumbing again? Guess sometimes it’s better to just keep swimming - at least there may be enough flood water soon enough to do it!
- Cooking Grease: What’s the worst that can happen? Just a little bit, no big deal right? A drop of cooking grease today can lead to a flooded kitchen in no time!
- Plumbing War: If you’re not ankles deep in water, rowing to the water main, you’re not plumbing right. But then again - your local plumber may feel the need to disagree.
- Drano Tub: Don’t have time to read the directions? Not a problem - pour the Drano into your tub, what’s the worst that can happen?
- Nut Funny: Do plumbers have a good sense of humor? Maybe nut, but at least they don’t screw around.
- Dos XX: Starting a new plumbing project? If your local Lowe’s guy isn’t on a first name basis with you by the end of the day, you didn’t do it right.
- Cut the Water: If you have literally no idea what to do during a plumbing emergency, look for some scissors and cut the water….or take the time to learn where your main shutoff valve is. You’ll be happy you learned.
- Ron Burgundy: Burst pipe? You mean gun show? Your plumber may not even be mad, he might just be amazed you took so long to call.
- Puppy Plumbers: Who said laying on your human wasn’t helpful? Sometimes they just need a helping paw - especially when they’re cursing at the plumbing.
- Social Media: Wish you didn’t have to put down your phone to shower? Forget waterproof cases! Just turn your shower curtain into your favorite wall!
Call a Plumber Today!
The New Year is the perfect time to set goals, purchase gym memberships, and maybe consider taking a look at your plumbing. Before you spend hours searching for the best plumbing companies online, just look for the ones with a great sense of humor!
In all seriousness, professional plumbing repairs are always the way to go. For homeowners in Lexington, Dr. Rooter is here to help.
Be sure to leave a comment to let us know which of our favorite memes resonates most with you, and while you’re at it, be sure to schedule an appointment for your home this winter season!